NORTH WALLS COTTAGE
North Walls Cottage is a charming Grade II listed period mid-terrace self-catering cottage situated within the city walls of historic Chichester. It is located on a quiet one way road at the top of North Street, right by lovely shops. pubs and eating places and walking distance from the theatre and cathedral. This self catering cottage would be ideal for use as a city centre based holiday cottage to be close to the sea or the South Downs. The train into London is about 90 minutes.
The self catering holiday cottage is fully furnished and would ideally suit a couple or a family or business person, looking for a City centre base with character and ambience. Alternatively, it would be excellent for anyone needing a longer winter let in furnished accommodation with everything provided!
The owner will be there to greet you on arrival and answer any queries you may have. All bed linen, towels & toiletries are included. Logs are provided for the wood burner during the winter months. Wifi is now available in the cottage at no charge.
A complimentary welcome is provided for your arrival including home made biscuits/cake. Luxury hand made soap will be placed on your towels and these soaps can be purchased to make a special take home gift from Chichester.
- Property with character in a lovely City centre location
- Very close to theatre, parks, shops and restaurants
- Newly fitted bathroom with bath and separate power shower
- Newly fitted kitchen fully equipped with oven, hob dishwasher and washing machine
- 2 spacious bedrooms with double size bed in each. A single trundle bed also on first floor.
- Walking distance to station and free off road evening parking garden. 24 hour pay car park 5 min walk
- Wood burner stove in sitting room
- Complimentary welcome basket & toiletries.
NORTH WALLS COTTAGE
Mid week breaks from £120/night
Week end breaks from £130/night
Call +44 (0) 7778 354747
Or fill out the contact form below and we'll be in touch!