HAMBLIN LODGE ESCAPES | WOODEN LODGES | BOSHAM WEST SUSSEX
Hamblin Lodge Escapes is located 1.5 miles from the centre of the Saxon village of Bosham and next to Chichester Harbour, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and an ideal location for walking and other outdoor pursuits.
We have 3, 1-bedroom lodges which provide everything you need for a private, relaxing getaway in the tranquil West Sussex countryside, or a great base for exploring the attractive and historic city of Chichester with its lovely cathedral and Festival Theatre. Arundel with its magnificent castle and cathedral is nearby as is Goodwood House with its golf course and famous horse racing and motor events.
Three cosy wooden clad lodges, with central heating, double glazing, fully insulated and free onsite parking. Plus...
- Patio with garden furniture to enjoy the outdoor space
- Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave and fridge
- Bathroom with bath and over bath shower
- Beds made up for your arrival with bed linen, duvets and towels
- Wellbeing treatments available on site by arrangement, plus a selection of classes (Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, Mindfulness, Meditation etc)
- A selection of lovely pubs and restaurants close by for eating out as well as a shop for provisions
- Free Wi-Fi and inclusive of gas and electricity
- Widescreen 40” Smart TV with Freeview HD and broadband connection in the living room
- Smart 24” TV with Freeview HD and broadband connection in the bedroom
- Radio with DAB/FM streaming with Spotify + music playback from USB sticks
Our self-catering accommodation prices start from £369 for a 7 night stay in off-peak season.
We offer 7 night stays, 3 night weekend stays and 4 night midweek breaks. To check availability, find out prices, or reserve a lodge, contact us via our website (details on the contact page), or use the enquiry form below.
Our check in times are from 4pm and check out time by 10am.